Too much pressure

I have just started using this wonderful toothbrush which tells me when I am pushing too hard on my teeth to clean them. It all began after a visit to the dentist who discovered that I had actually brushed so hard some of the enamel on my teeth was damaged. Who even knew that was possible?

So now when I press too hard my toothbrush lights up and I can relax and carry on. 

If only there was something in life which did the same. Every time I tried to fit in another task just before I was due to leave the house - big light. Every time I thought I'll just get this bit of marking out of the way - big light.  Every time I said yes to another request - big light.

Now wouldn't that be worth getting.


 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” 
Matthew 11:28-30




Comments