Stacking the dishwasher

A few of my colleagues were chatting today over lunch about what we do when our partners are away from home. None of it, I hasten to add, was particularly risky stuff - so it went something like this .... 

 I hinted at the absolute freedom of loading the dishwasher any way I wanted, possibly not the most ecologically sound, and certainly not in a way which  uses all the available space to best advantage , but isn't it just liberating to throw a few things in and run it?

  My friend got very excited while  admitting that she sometimes doesn't put the recycling in the recycling bin, and all of us could recognise the dizzy headiness of having sole control over the remote.

 It's  important to recognise our inner voice, to be what God created us to be  and while I realise I have not been created to stack the dishwasher badly or ignore the benefits of recycling, there is a more serious point here about singing our own song for only then can we truly fulfil God's purpose for us.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8 vs 28

Comments