How do we keep God at the centre of our daily life?

Its something I am struggling with just now. Work is busy and things outside of work are busy and I go through the day as a swimmer entering the pool, coming up for air at the end of the day, tired and out of breath. Yet I know that were I only to leave things with God more often, and struggle less under my own power, I could be floating in that water held up by his love.

Mindfulness is a big thing right now, as Christians we are called to mindfulness and have been for centuries, to be present with God in the moment. "Give us this day our daily bread" - its not easy but I  am learning.

And then I see this and how can I not be reminded of God.


"Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendour was dressed like one of these."
Matthew 6 vs 29

Comments