Stop guarding the suitcases

Our household is getting ready for change as my eldest daughter prepares to go back to university. 
There are suitcases in the hall and the dog doesn't liked it . Suitcases make her nervous she knows something is happen
Ing and she tries to sleep on them just in case someone leaves without her knowing . 
Change scares me too - I know how she feels yet I also know it will all be OK . 
I think that maybe that's how God is with us - we fret and worry over change but God knows it will be OK . His love is unchanging in the midst of our changing lives and maybe we just need to rest in that . 
"The Lord will keep you from all harm
    he will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your coming and going
    both now and forevermore."
Psalm 121 vs 7-8 

Comments