I wish life had a funicular...

Last week I was lucky enough to go to Paris for a few days during the midterm holiday. We had a lovely time and on the last day visited Montmartre, which to my delight (and relief), had a funicular railway to  Sacre Coeur.

Returning from holiday is always a bit if a downer isn't it, and returning in February to  gloomy skies knowing the busiest work months are just about to kick in, certainly is. 

I felt as if I was standing at the very bottom step of Montmartre and boy did I wish life had a funicular.

Still we're not alone, and there's always the views along the way to enjoy...

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake."
Psalm 23 vs 1-2

Comments