Divine Cream

One of the unforeseen side effects of sending my daughter to university is the FaceTime communication. Every week I look forward to a call and sit at my laptop and then suddenly there I am on screen and it is terrifying. 

I might have thought I looked alright until faced with this unforgiving medium which seems to notice every wrinkle and bump - and its just possible that this is how I really look all the time and I have been looking in the mirror in a kind light with my glasses off.

However I have the answer.

Last week I was given a few free sachets of something called divine cream, now does that mean it is truly divine or that the only thing which will save me is divine intervention?

Sadly the years are passing and divine cream is not going to work, in fact nothing is going to work,  just a little reminder that we can't hold onto earthly things - but what remains is much more precious...

 "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthians 13 vs 13


Comments