So many messages .... what to hear?

Its hard to say anything in a day that seems so uncertain. There are so many messages coming at us from so many sources, some helpful, some funny, some just plain bonkers. 

 So I am going to stick with  the message which remains with me from morning prayer today.
Hebrews 4.15 -16
"For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathise with our weaknesses, but we have one who in every respect has been tested as we are , yet without sin. Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with boldness, that we might receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need."

To me it says, God knows what this feels like, he knows we are scared and anxious, he knows we are confused because we don't seem to be in control , he knows all our weaknesses and because of that  we can go to him and ask for help and we will be given, what we need.

I can almost feel my shoulders relax as I read it, so of all the messages today I will let  this one rest with me and  may we rest in it.
 


Comments