The delicate detail of a spider's web

I have been wrestling with Theology lately. Spending time with great minds down through the ages who have wrestled with questions and ideas in order to explain why we believe what we believe, and it is both hard and fascinating.

While I lay no claims to the greatness of those who write about Christian Doctrine the very struggle to understand their ideas has raised questions and thoughts and, perhaps not surprisingly,  deepened my faith.
You will, however, be glad to know that I am not about to try to explain these concepts in this forum.

However this morning I saw this

and can only be amazed all over again that a God who created the heavens and the earth can go from such vastness to the tiny, delicate, detail of a spider's web.  

"When I consider your heavens,
    the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
    which you have set in place,
what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
    human beings that you care for them?" Psalm 8 vs 3-4

Comments