I just wanted yoghurt...

Today while doing my online grocery shop I chose a full fat yoghurt quite deliberately as I feel if I am going to have yoghurt I want the real thing, but  just before I hit the order button, up came a choice- full fat or 2% along with a box showing me that by making my original choice I was adding  xxx calories and it would take me a 35 minute walk to lose.

Can you imagine if every time we went to make a choice up popped a reminder in our phones telling us the implications of our actions, it could have a theme tune - perhaps Mozart's Requiem for the bad choices and Nina Simone's "I got life" for the good ones? Open to suggestions...

There is a way to live which will lead to fullness of life, peace and joy and we don't always choose it. For all sorts of reasons we often pick the way that we want  but may not be the best for us.
 It is however left up to us to make our choices, and the bible tells us that God rejoices when we turn to him but continues to love us even when turn away. 

No guilt and no judgement,just unconditional love.


“But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him." Luke 15 vs 20














Comments