Limbo dancing sideways

I have been developing a new form of exercise , sideways limbo dancing which I seem to be doing every time I park the car.The spaces seem to be so small there isn't any room to open the door properly so I open it a little and sideways limbo out. But it doesn't end there, I have to get my ticket from the machine and  open the car again and limbo in to leave the ticket and then do the whole thing all over again to get out.

I am becoming quite good at it .

I have begun to question whether there genuinely isn't enough space or I just part too close to the next car, if it is the latter then I apologise in advance to everyone else who I am forcing to limbo dance also .

I wondered if there is anything else I limbo dance sideways in life for. Do I leave just enough time to say a quick prayer as I dash off to work, do I limbo dance my way out of quiet time with God, do I squeeze past the need to be still and listen ?

Limbo dancing sideways is not really how I want to be - so can I create the space to walk freely ?

Needs a bit of thought.

Difficult to find a quote on sideways limbo dancing but I did just like this verse for the day...


" Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it." Psalm 34 vs 14

Comments