Summer Look

So I am about to stop work for the summer and am thinking ahead to my holiday and wondering how in the space of a few days I can look younger, get fitter, improve my wardrobe without spending money and oh yes look younger again. Suddenly all the things I have ignored over the course of the working year seem important and I am coming to them a bit too late to make any difference.
So I am stuck with going to the hairdresser on Saturday with overly high expectations of what two hours in a hairdresser can achieve.


There are other things however which shouldn't be left to the last moment.

"So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’  For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.  But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. " 
Matthew 6 vs 31-33


Macy the dog has also been at the hairdresser for summer and she hasn't forgiven me yet.


Comments